Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blessings

It has been incredible to see the love and support that both myself and my family has received. I'm so thankful for my friends, both long-time friends and new friends. Between a support system at work, at home, with my boyfriend and his family and my incredible friends, I'm truly blessed. It's weird how situations can turn around, and how surrounding yourself with people you trust and respect, can make you see the positive in any situation.

The challenges I'm faced with have also made me extremely thankful for the sisterhood I joined in college. I believe a sorority is more than events and boys - it’s the friendships you hold on to after you've left college. Our Mystic bond stands strong.

I love all of you - and thank you to everyone who has reached out with phone calls and emails. I'm so blessed and lucky to have you people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. i know that epislon tau was very lucky to have such an amazing woman be a part of it!! i am very happy and honored to call such an wonderful woman a sister of mine!! The bond that Sigma Kappa's have are very special!!

    ReplyDelete