Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WALK UNITED with Me!!!

I'm getting way stoked for WALK UNITED at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on June 7, 2009. This walk is a partnership between Angels Baseball Foundation & Orange County United Way to provide Orange County families and individuals with essential needs items including food, shelter, medical care, etc.

Times are tough, I know I not only hear about it, but I experience it every day at work. It's important that we all take one day, and $25 to support this walk. And besides - it's going to be awesome and will support over 100 local agencies!!!

The top team and individual will win VIP tickets to an Angels game and all WALK UNITED participants will receive a free T-shirt. Also featured will be kids zones, entertainment and community vendors with free samples and information.

Register with me at www.WALKUNITED.com!!!
Get excited - I know I am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment