Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting Older - Not Old

My 23rd birthday is a mere 3 weeks away and my emotions haven't quite figured out how I'm supposed to feel. Yes, I do work full-time and I did finished school, and I'm aware that there isn't too much more I can possibly doing right now - but I don't know HOW successful I feel.

I do believe it will be an exciting year, and it's one year closer to growing up and enjoying life with the people I love. It's just weird . . . how am I 23!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Guess it's one step closer to the life I've always dreamed about living :)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny because 23 just sounds more adult-like when you read it or said it aloud, doesn't it? It seems to imply certain things that should be happening in life. Sounds like you've got some of those components down and don't worry about feeling like a success just yet because...you're only 23! Just having achieved the things you already have are great enough. Congratulations!

    You're not old, nor am I! I just turned 23 at the beginning of January too. It's STILL an exciting time in life. Live it up! :)

    ReplyDelete